The battery can be charged within two hours and it doesn’t take a long time. The Educator E-Collar is very useful and has a great/huge demand in the market. Also it’s very easy to handle and the design on it is just decent enough to complete your dog’s look. Many dog owners, customers, reviewers loved this product a lot and appreciated it. Also it allows the pet owners to adjust the stimulation level and it offers great results as well! So it’s easy for pet owners to adjust the level according to their dog size and their temperaments.
- Dog Training Collar: It comes with a small floating remote, water resistant collar receiver, a biothane collar, two pieces[sets] of contact points, a battery charge, also they give a manual too. The collar has a simple and impressive design on it. It makes a tapping sound while vibrating. The transmitter as well as the receiver both are waterproof/resistant. Also the collar is shock resistant too. The stimulation given by the collar is blunt and not too sharp or loud.
- Educator E-Collar: The collar will easily fit to your dog’s neck and will be less stressful for him, while providing him comfort. The Educator E-Collar comes with many unique features and it is very easy to handle your stubborn dog/pets too. Also the lock and set technology feature makes it easy to to lock the level according to your dog.
- Adjustable static stimulation
- Perfect for dog weighing under 5 pounds
- Water resistant
- One year warranty
- Not recommended for big/giant sized dogs
- Has tapping sensation and not tone
The Educator E-Collar Remote Dog Training Collar is mostly recommended for small dogs, with small heads. This remote collar provides many features such as lithium polymer rechargeable batteries, also the remote of this Educator E-Collar is waterproof and as well as it comes with a lock and set technology. The remote is sturdy and offers stimulation to the head and neck, which ensures that your dog’s head doesn’t jerk.
If you are looking for a collar with long range then buying this Educator E-Collar belt is a good idea. The belt is of high quality and very versatile and affordable. Although the functions of this collar belt are a bit complicated, you can get used to it afterwards. The vibration feels like a small prickle on the neck and it won’t harm/wound your dog. There are many levels of stimulation so it’s easy for you to adjust it by using the dial. The settings of locking it then again unlocking it was a bit difficult for me. The Educator E-Collar is made up of plastic that is long enough to fit your pet. Also you can cut down the remaining part if it’s too long for your dog. The collar belt comes with a light feature, ehic makes it easy to search your dog at night by flashing on the light with the help of a remote.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 6.89 x 11 x 2.17inches; 7.68 Ounces
- Item Model Number: ET-300
- Department: Pet Supplies
- Batteries: 2 Lithium Metal batteries required [included]
- Date First Available: April 4, 2012
- Manufacturer: E-Collar Technologies
- ASIN: B007RBDUTS
- Domestic Shipping: Items can be shipped within the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to selected countries outside of the U.S.
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,125 in Pet Supplies[See Top 100 in Pet Supplies]
- #13 in Dog Training Collars
A reviewer said that, ‘ you should go and buy this right now! I mean seriously like right now! Well,my dog[Great Dane] is overweight and we would go around the whole house and remove all the pictures from the wall and eat them. It was very stressful for me, but then i thought of buying a shock collar for him. After reading a lot of reviews and doing research I finally thought of getting this Educator E-Collar for my dog.
Fortunately, this collar helped in many ways, like let me tell you, one evening we were having dinner and my dog came running towards our table and began eating it. I grabbed on the remote and wow it worked like magic. This collar really shaped him into one of them most rewarding dogs. The product is really good, but at first it took me a while to understand the product properly.
Another reviewer said that, ‘ At first I was confused about how to use the collar. Then I also read the manual a thousand times and I started watching training videos on youtube. So at first, I tested the collar on my hand and checked it out. Honestly it didn’t really hurt me, all it did was make a buzzing sound but it doesn’t hurt or give pain. Well, the buzzing/tapping sound did make my dog feel a bit uncomfortable but then he got used to it.
The third reviewer said that my dog’s biggest probleming was chewing things, pulling it out and showing aggression. Then I started using the Educator E-Collar which reduced her pulling out on things. Try putting on the collar at home first then see if your dog feels comfortable with it or not. At first they might get scared. I used to use the remote when my dog started leashing on things or ignored my command. So I pressed slightly then she backed off quickly. I liked it because now it’s easy for me to control her and take care of things around but apart from that she has improved a lot and I really could see a difference in her behaviour. I recommend people to use this, but before that watch videos or read some articles or blog on this. If your dog stops obeying you, or runs out wild while traveling to some place then get your dog a collar belt!
Nowadays wireless connections of collar belts are too available in the market. These belts are very safe for your dog all it will do is make a sound to listen to your commands. The belt has a warranty of one year and it will last long enough. The Educator E-Collar is always coming up with something new every time! So you can try their new types and different styles of collar belt for your big or small pups or dogs. Almost all Educator collars come with a bolster feature and you can pre-set the level of stimulation by using the remote control. Even if you get distracted at times, you can press the button on the remote and stop your dog from destroying things/items in the house.